You have to give a big presentation at work. You have to make a speech at a wedding. You have to introduce a guest speaker.
You want to be seen as charismatic. You want to make a good impression.
You want the audience to respond. You need applause!
But you're terrified that you might give one of those awkward wedding speeches, or an introduction so lame that the audience doesn't even applaud when the speaker is introduced.
Don't worry. I've got you covered.
I just posted a video on YouTube that teaches you:
- The key to understanding what makes audiences applaud.
- Two topics that always get applause.
- Three rhetorical devices (techniques) that always get applause.
- How to combine these techniques to create unforgettable lines that audiences cannot help but respond to with applause and cheers.
- How the most gifted speakers in history used these simple techniques in their most famous speeches (with video clips and analysis of the applause lines).
These are simple techniques you can learn and put to use immediately. And they work.
So click here and check it out. I hope you enjoy it. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think.
If you do like it, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and share it with your friends.